Kolejowe Zakłady Nawierzchniowe ”Bieżanów” Sp. z o.o. is a dynamically developing company. It owes its success, first of all, to its own employees. Due to this fact, we continue to increase and complete competences necessary for development of the company. We value individualsoriented to execution of their tasks who can work in a team and are willing to extend their knowledge and skills. We are a team: therefore, we want to create a good atmosphere at work. All of this transfers into efficient market operations and development of our entire organisation,both in our goals and practice.
Who do we look for?
Ambitious individuals involved in their duties, open to new ideas, able to work in a team.
How to apply?
Application forms can be delivered to us in the following ways:
- By e-mails – to the address: email@example.com
- By post to the mailing address: Kolejowe Zakłady Nawierzchniowe „Bieżanów” Sp. z o.o., ul. Półłanki 25, 30-740 Kraków, with annotation: Dział Kadrowo-Płacowy
What documents to send?
Our recruitment offers are chiefly published on Internet job sites. Individuals who are interested in our job offers are welcome to participate in our recruitment proceedings. However, we value activity: therefore, we do not reject applications sent by applicants on their own. In order to apply for employment at our company, we kindly ask you to send the following documents:
- Covering letter
- Permission to process personal data
Stages of recruitment:
- Initial selection of candidates is performed by the Personnel-Payroll Department on the basis of application documents.
- Selected candidates are invited to a meeting.
- The first conversation is held with an employee of the Personnel-Payroll Department and/or a potential direct superior.
- In case of recruitment to certain positions, there are additional methods of selection of candidates, e.g. situational tasks.
- The last stage of recruitment is a meeting with the candidate selected for employment in order to discuss the details and mutual expectations and conditions of work.
If you are an ambitious person and are able to set goals for yourself and are able to consistentlyaccomplish them, if you like your work and need new challenges – please contact us in order to learn about the opportunities of personal development that we offer.
Below you will find information concerning currently on-going recruitment processes. Check them, and may